Pencarrow: nothing to see, move along please.

2ManySpams

• RMweb Gold

I believe that Iain has moved from Chagford,in the Lewdown or Lifton direction.

Nr Bridestowe I think, perhaps he walks the cycle path ex- LSWR line and imagine the trains I know I did as I walked it. It would be go left at Oakhampton rather than right for the Withered arm and Pencarrow.

Don

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Been looking through photos today. The one below was one on the wall at Padstow town museum a few years back, not sure if it's still there. Just realised that unlike the rest of the photos in the batch, this one isn't Padstow but the grain store at Bodmin North...

post-6675-0-25676400-1518530926_thumb.jpg

Interesting caption.

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

I

Lovely coloured photos.

explained once to my neighbours teenage son that until the late 1950's most of the world was Black and white.  Colour was a relatively new invention.

He said he didn't believe me...

I said I had photographic evidence.

He's off at Uni now so no permanent damage.

Andy

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

I did spy it in the first post, it's these small observations that will make this layout even better IMO.

G

I've already asked Andy Y to take some photos of this masterpiece when the time is right.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I've already asked Andy Y to take some photos of this masterpiece when the time is right.

Having seen the results of Andy recently photographing Treneglos (for the April BRM), he's more than welcome to photograph Pencarrow. Just one small hitch...there's a few years worth of work to complete first! Still a long way from even starting to approach masterpiece territory...

Having seen the results of Andy recently photographing Treneglos (for the April BRM), he's more than welcome to photograph Pencarrow. Just one small hitch...there's a few years worth of work to complete first! Still a long way from even starting to approach masterpiece territory...

I'm sure many of the follows here would be extremely pleased to see Andy photograph Pencarrow Chris, and bearing in mind what you have said I for one would prefer to see you get it to a stage where you are happy and enjoy the ride before it were to happen.

G

• RMweb Premium

I'm sure many of the follows here would be extremely pleased to see Andy photograph Pencarrow Chris, and bearing in mind what you have said I for one would prefer to see you get it to a stage where you are happy and enjoy the ride before it were to happen.

G

I've got the big thieves of time coming up - the buildings. I suspect they will be a while, after all it took me three years to build a small signal box for Damian's Diesels in the Duchy.   

• RMweb Gold

G

Yes but it took six years of asking to get pictures of Treneglos so we're getting our stake in early.