"Anything You Can do, I Can Do Better ! Robinson and Downes.

• RMweb Gold

I think we are all likely to run out of uperlatives but please keep them coming Allan.

As said above mate, mind you are causing bother in our house as my missus won't believe some of them are models!

Guest CLARENCE

Being a Yorkshireman, there's only one phrase I can use to describe these models; "Bl00dy 'ell!" Amazing work.

Edited by CLARENCE

• RMweb Premium

Being a Yorkshireman, there's only one phrase I can use to describe these models; "Bl00dy 'ell!" Amazing work.

Or if they were n gauge blndy ell!

"Build time two days" - crikey! If I went 48 hours with no sleep I don't think I could pull that off. Please don't tell me that included paint?

Fine scenes as ever Allan. 

Is it just me that thinks the lady in the blue coat brings back memories of Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple ? 

A female relative of mine (I won't say which one!) went into the hairdresser's last year. Whilst she was waiting to be seen to, one of the other customers said to her

"Excuse me, but has anybody ever told you you look like a film star?"

"Not that I can recall, no...."

"Well you do, but I can't remember who it is..... she played Miss Marple."  Not really what my relative wanted to hear!

"Julia McKenzie? Geraldine McEwan?"

"No, before that. Long before." By now my relative had a good idea where this was going....!

"Joan Hickson?"

"No, a long time before her...."

I've never let her forget it - to the point of asking her if she fancies opening proceedings next time the Cholsey & Wallingford have an Agatha Christie weekend! :-)

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Looking good, Allan.

Not sure what medication you are on, but it certainly seems to have given you a boost.

Time for a Windmill?

Regards, More power to your elbow.

Ian

It must be the fumes from the superglue

he's been using for ballasting.

Never mind a windmill, how about a cathedral?

Edited by rab