Heljan class 60

steve fay

I'm thinking of a small stabling area based on Carlisle,post-5983-0-09905700-1379599105.jpg

The wall would make a great back scene and adding some nice girder bridges either side would make great scenic brakes.

Including the OHLE as well. I've pre ordered some of the GUV's in parcels livery so its definitely on.

• Like 2

Well I've given up trying to resist getting one even though there not available yet.

I'm just wondering how many other Rmwebers are going to, or thinking about getting one.

I really hope they follow it with a 56.

I think I may just be tempted to get one, with regards to the 56, it will probably be done by Heljan before I ever get round to finishing my MMP kit!

Simon

• Like 1

Sadly no news from Heljan about it since it's announcement in September last year

A Telford they said the CAD work had been done and the first prototype should be ready soon. It will probably end up going to Brian Daniels for a coat of paint.

Hi Brian.... Here are a few DB Schenker decals from precision available in N, OO and O. Available in 60040, 60007 and 60099 as special sets and the regular choice of the customer.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...