Stafford Railway Circle Exhibition

ELTEL

• RMweb Premium

Particular thanks to Mick & Co for running 950001 for Thomas Ivor just before closing time - he saw the real thing on the way to Ally Pally last year and we really must crack on with our N gauge version!

attachicon.gifIMG_4794.jpg

Good show, guys. If it falls on a 'Daddy weekend' again, we may well be there.

Hi Tom,

Good to chat last weekend - it's a small world!

If 22/23 is a "Daddy weekend", then New Bryford is at Ally Pally.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Gold

The lady on the ticket desk was most kind agreeing to look after the little chap when I realised that as usual I had left his step-stool in the car!

step stool, does he not get on with his real stool?

(copyright harry hill 2010)

I saw that too and had similar thoughts. Just feel sorry for hon Treasurer, he was locked in a door-less office all weekend.

That was deliberate so he couldn't get out to spend the door money on his next Bahamas based holiday before Colin had chance to wrest the hard cash out of his sticky fingers.....

• RMweb Premium

Just as a matter of interest we do supply small step stools for children to use at there parents risk.

From memory we have about 50 child step stools which is the combined stock of both Warley & Stafford Model Railway Clubs.

Sorry but we will not be hiring any bused from Uttoxeter.

We run at our cost a shuttle bus service from Stafford Railway station on both days.

All trains that stop at Stafford also stop at Stoke so you could of course get a train to Stafford.

The Showground is the only suitable site for a exhibition of this size.

We had a land rover on both days for the heavy right footed drivers that got stuck

Archived