DJM wish list thread

DJM Dave

If you want a challenge, how about a decent OO gauge Terrier, with room for a decoder (not in the cab), and with close-coupling?

Otherwise, +1 for Class 71/74.

Or how about a Southern L1? And some Night Ferry Waggons-Lit? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with jam, icing, sugar, a cherry on top, and one of those umbrella stick things stuck in it?

Hi Missy,

I think the title of this particular thread allows you the freedom to browse the other DJM threads without coming across any other wishes/wish lists. :-)

I am sure you know that you will get 100 replies with 100 different models. Why not use that annual poll thing?

313, 314, 507 and northern 508 have always been three cars.

Liveries over the years for the T' Northrern BR Blue grey, GG PTE, Crimson Cream, Scotrail Saltaire, Merseyrail reggie, Merseyrail silver,

More support here for the PEP-derived EMUs, in OO for me! The 313 is now rather widespread and has operated primarily as a 3-car unit rather than 4, which I guess is helpful.

And more support for the Mk1 suburbans in O (about which I've already posted, lest you think I'm trying to vote twice...).

Paul

• Like 2

Maybe some 63ft MK1 suburban/non corridor coaches (mostly in N/0 I was thinking)? They might dovetail into some tooling for some MK1 EMUs as well...

I was scrolling through the thread and already thinking BR Mk1 57ft non-corridors in 4mm, particularly the CL and SLO. The existing offerings cover a limited range, and are well behind the curve as far as appearance goes. 

The Nim.

• RMweb Gold

I am sure you know that you will get 100 replies with 100 different models. Why not use that annual poll thing?

Hello Dave

As a member of The MREmag & RMweb Wishlist Poll Team, I sent you the full results of last April's Poll while you were at Dapol. If you didn't get them, or would like them again, please feel free to PM me. I can let you have them in various combinations (eg just Top 50 etc).

Brian Macdermott

• RMweb Premium

Oh please ,please do the class 76's and class 123 dmu's pretty please with sugar on top

Thanks

Brian

Hi

This gets my vote too along with a class 124 dmu all in N.

Cheers

Paul

Edited by PaulCheffus

• RMweb Gold

And now for something completely different, a decent GP38-2 in 1:48 Scale please - undecorated (another concept completely alien to most UK modellers) would be just fine... :D

Actually not an alien concept to me. I have asked several manufacturers why they don't do undecorated versions. And even more useful (and a good boost to their sales) would be coaches and wagons that were decorated but unnumbered (with decals supplied for several numbers) so that one can run several in a train.

Without wishing to bore non SR enthusiasts:

LBSC K class - 2 cab options

LBSC D3 class or SECR H class

LBSC C2X class

SECR D1 or E1 class

SR CC electrics

SR S15 class or H15 class

SR 4 LAV or 2 NOL

SR compartment coaches built with LSWR bodies

Thanks for asking

• Like 2

Just to further open this big can of worms (this was brave starting this thread)...

Upgraded 'OO' gauge 14xx

Swindon 120 class DMU

Brighton 'Pull - Push' motor set of carriages

GER J15

Although it doesn't reflect my 'wants' some engines of Scottish heritage I think really good for you Bravehearts out there...

Hallo,

Still think MK2B/Cs in N are long overdue - there are the locos to pull them available -

4 Body shells and 8 innards needed, maybe someone could state how many roofs and underframes required? 

Please with a close coupling mechanism as stable as the Farish version not as sloppy as the Dapol version.

es grüßt

PC