BR D5900 Class 23 in plain green - is/ was there an OO model?

Did Heljan or another make a model of D5900 - D5909 in plain green similar to this picture?

http://www.napier-chronicles.co.uk/class_23.htm

As of now, only the refurbished Baby Deltic's have been sold.  However, the model you're after is available to pre-order in 4 versions, expected deliver early 2014.  Here's a link to the Hattons listing.

Alun

As of now, only the refurbished Baby Deltic's have been sold.  However, the model you're after is available to pre-order in 4 versions, expected deliver early 2014.  Here's a link to the Hattons listing.

Alun

Alun,

As said above Heljan are releasing the 'As built' class 23 anytime soon, I visited their stand at Warley where there were two of the new models on display I also asked when they will be available and was told January, but he didn't tell me which year! 

Seriously though this is a superb model and I for one can't wait to get a couple.

Ian

PS check out the Heljan page (bottom of main page under manufacturers) where there is photos of the models at Warley

Alun,

As said above Heljan are releasing the 'As built' class 23 anytime soon, I visited their stand at Warley where there were two of the new models on display I also asked when they will be available and was told January, but he didn't tell me which year! 

Seriously though this is a superb model and I for one can't wait to get a couple.

Ian

PS check out the Heljan page (bottom of main page under manufacturers) where there is photos of the models at Warley

Alun (me) replied to 6959's question! :senile: Looks the part, but unfortunately they're about 20 years too old for me, I could just about get away with D5901 (in rebuilt condition) while at the RTC.

Archived