News on 32-763 57309 Pride Of Crewe

Swifty11

Hello all,

Anyone know when the Bachmann DRS thunderbird class 57/3 57309 'Pride of Crewe' (32-763) is coming out?

It is showing stock order on the Bachmann website and has been for some time? Anybody know when it will be landing for sale?

Kind regards,

Tom

EDITED: this was posted a long time ago when the release date wasn't available, see edited title.

Model de for release July/Aug but may be pushed back

Based on the "on order" status on Bachmann's website I doubt even they would know.100% when it will land. The only diesels listed with an arrival date is the 419 MLV (April/May) and the 101 (June/July) so it might even be after these. Once they leave the facotry I am sure they will appear under the "due in the next 60 days category" untill then you will just have to be patient and spend money on other things like LMS twins :)

• RMweb Premium

Based on the "on order" status on Bachmann's website I doubt even they would know.100% when it will land. The only diesels listed with an arrival date is the 419 MLV (April/May) and the 101 (June/July) so it might even be after these. Once they leave the facotry I am sure they will appear under the "due in the next 60 days category" untill then you will just have to be patient and spend money on other things like LMS twins :)

Yes. In recent weeks of twiddling my fingers for diesels, I did indeed purchase a 10000.

Thanks for the help!

Bachmann perhaps ?

If only we had a smart allik button!

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the help!

If only we had a smart allik button!

I have only just seen this,and I think it needs a reply. In a similar vain, if only we had a "Not this question again" button.

There are 3 questions which come up with monotonous regularity on here. " How do I wire this 3 way point for DCC", "How do you fix etched nameplates on a loco" and "Does anybody know when....".

In fact the last on an almost daily occurrence at a time when it was well publicised in the media that all the major suppliers were having difficulties in production in China. All similar questions were answered to effect that not even the manufacturers could answer it, but still they came. If the manufactures don't know, then how can anyone else know? So not a smart allik ( your spelling!) answer but the only possible one, unless of course Mystic Meg is still in business.

Ordered this item with Hattons mid year 2014.

Had e-mail on 07/11/2014 advising likely delivery as: mid April/ mid May 2015

If the item arrives on its revised delivery date it would be approx 18 months for delivery from the date it originally announced

( March 2014? )

I have only just seen this,and I think it needs a reply. In a similar vain, if only we had a "Not this question again" button.

There are 3 questions which come up with monotonous regularity on here. " How do I wire this 3 way point for DCC", "How do you fix etched nameplates on a loco" and "Does anybody know when....".

In fact the last on an almost daily occurrence at a time when it was well publicised in the media that all the major suppliers were having difficulties in production in China. All similar questions were answered to effect that not even the manufacturers could answer it, but still they came. If the manufactures don't know, then how can anyone else know? So not a smart allik ( your spelling!) answer but the only possible one, unless of course Mystic Meg is still in business.

God that post is over a year old, and was just a joke.

I was hoping in posting a thread that someone may have a rough month from the manufacturer (I.e if they worked for a model shop) they may have known.

• 6 months later...

Ordered this item with Hattons mid year 2014.

Had e-mail on 07/11/2014 advising likely delivery as: mid April/ mid May 2015

If the item arrives on its revised delivery date it would be approx 18 months for delivery from the date it originally announced

( March 2014? )

Have had to cancel my long standing order!!

During the last 6 weeks I have purchased the Hornby - Colas class 56 and more recently the Crosti 9F

Sorry Bachmann - Hornby have taken all my spare cash!!

Would not have happened if you had'nt delayed delivery on your product.

Archived