SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

After a semi-enforced absence of 5 or 6 weeks I find I'm now 60-odd pages behind with this topic.

The problem is that life just isn't long enough to read that lot and still find time to eat, drink, sleep & take tablets!

I flicked very quickly through a few pages & spotted a picture of the delightful Ms Coleman, but have I missed anything else?

Can anyone give me a quick summary of what's happened?

PS  have I ever mentioned that young Jenna-Louise & I went to the same school (as did the sadly missed "Sir" Jimmy Armfield in earlier times).  Unfortunately, I left some 30 years before she started  .  .  .  .

• Like 1

[quote name="devonseasider" post="3047338" timestamp="1518729254

I flicked very quickly through a few pages & spotted a picture of the delightful Ms Coleman, but have I missed anything else?

Can anyone give me a quick summary of what's happened

A bloke said summat, then another one did, there wuz lots of pictures, someone said Ar$e a few times, I didn't , two laughed, one got funny likes, half a dozen useful/ informative ..... One daft sod started another thread, I went out the came home and went to bed

The End

Jack A. Snory

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Dear Mr Seasider, the answer to your question has been answered partially, however I shall complete it by telling you that bu##er all happened, but I did see 'our' mouse yesterday. In the garden this time, snacking on bird food wot has dropped to the floor.

A new loco appeared, Trev One, and that Duck bought some Station Roof Valance for the Down Platform building. 

Good to have you back matey.

Philth.

• RMweb Gold

Dear Mr Seasider, the answer to your question has been answered partially, however I shall complete it by telling you that bu##er all happened, but I did see 'our' mouse yesterday. In the garden this time, snacking on bird food wot has dropped to the floor.

A new loco appeared, Trev One, and that Duck bought some Station Roof Valance for the Down Platform building. 

Good to have you back matey.

Philth.

Oh, and 'that' station building has been sort of started. Ish.  A bit.

Practice mode : http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/122439-stubby47s-project-1-dm-four-mill-something/?p=3046675

Edited by Stubby47

• RMweb Gold

I have to confess that I am still being naughty on the layout competition thread. An argument has almost started and good old Clive is feeding that one. Come on chaps, let's have some action.

P

I've been absent for a couple of days and I just don't have a clue what you lot are on about.