SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

I was about to go out to see Tornado going to Donny (L.E. + SC) but it would seem that it isn't required so it is having a rest at Sarfall. hey ho, glass of wine instead then.

Oh, and the Greens go marching on..........who's have thoght it two minths ago?

Ar$£

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

I didn't have to make the tea tonight.

CTMK made a batch of her usual excellent vegetable soup, but this time she inadvertantly put an ingredient in to it that she is allergic to, so I now have a lot of vegetable soup to consume.

She had a GF lasagne.

Edited by Captain Kernow

I was about to go out to see Tornado going to Donny (L.E. + SC) but it would seem that it isn't required so it is having a rest at Sarfall. hey ho, glass of wine instead then.

Oh, and the Greens go marching on..........who's have thoght it two minths ago?

Ar$£

I think Tornado is still at Ruddington, having mods to the TPWS and awaiting a path out on Monday.  According to the GCR(N) faceache group.

• RMweb Gold

Tornado at Salisbury for a water stop on the Cathederals charter to Dartmouth, quiet a sensation riding behind that beast when it had a few high speed slipping moments on fast curves that day  :O , 

shame it didn't go down through Seaton that one bit of track I've never travelled over.

post-8647-0-08863600-1518951147_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Tornado at Salisbury for a water stop on the Cathederals charter to Dartmouth, quiet a sensation riding behind that beast when it had a few high speed slipping moments on fast curves that day  :O , 

shame it didn't go down through Seaton that one bit of track I've never travelled over.

attachicon.gifIMG_0762.JPG

But if it had not turned right after Salisbury, it would have arrived in St Davids facing London. And a 158 or 159 trip to Exeter makes a pleasant change from the HST via the GWR route. A very different experience, and a bit olde worlde, really. Do try it some time. 

• RMweb Gold

But if it had not turned right after Salisbury, it would have arrived in St Davids facing London. And a 158 or 159 trip to Exeter makes a pleasant change from the HST via the GWR route. A very different experience, and a bit olde worlde, really. Do try it some time. 

I know about Exeter shame they didn't install a left hand curve on leaving Ex' Central I've been trying to get SWMBO on a train Farnborough - Exeter

for Xmas shopping for some years now we end up on a coach it was Salisbury last year I must be brave one day and put my foot down.  :jester:  :nono:  :punish:  :blackeye:

Sorry to go off topic Ducks 

Idont Givafeck

Edited by 81C
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

He is a song about Exeter Central

Heading east on a westbound train

I can hear the whistle blow

You handing me a ticket and

I got on board

Where I'm going I don't know

I don't know

I don't know

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I got on board

I don't know

I don't know

It is more likely to be St David's on an Okehampton 'shuttle'.

Good number that. I could just about manage the middle eight guitar riff.

Eric.

• RMweb Premium

By the way, anyone think they might be going to the Lincoln Show in Newark next Sunday? Grantham is going to be there so worth a look at that.

Phil

Sorry cannot make it. I am going to Glasgow to play trains. Why is it when there are two things you want to do they are on at the same time?

I got on board

I don't know

I don't know

These "POP COMBO'S" like their " gear " ( so I've heard ) and it seems to have rubbed off on one of they Suvvern groupies ......

ALL SING - "Stuck in the Middle With You "

P. Watermun

Edited by bgman
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

By the way, anyone think they might be going to the Lincoln Show in Newark next Sunday? Grantham is going to be there so worth a look at that.

Phil

I expect to be going, but on the Saturday.  Looking forward to getting a good look at Grantham!

Phil

Stupid question from Wiltshire but why isn’t the Lincoln Show in Lincoln?

Confused of Calne

• Like 1