SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

", you dipstick" was my fave saying from that daft programme.

My fave saying from up The Junction is "WTF is wrong with this point?"

Ar$£

P.S.Did anyone else think that they could have scored two goals that a couple of silly boys fluffed last night? I was useless in the out field but even I could have put my foot out for one and my bonse in for another. Also, why are Tunisian mountaineers employed in their defence?

• RMweb Gold

Yes, but being in the right place at the right time is crucial - Gary Flappy-Ears was good at that too.

But that was definitely a lucky, lucky result.  If I was English, I'd be embarrassed.

• RMweb Premium

He is definitely Sensible because he seems to focus on gricing/spotting/filming ( whatever it's called these days).

There's no arguments about scale and accuracy and the colour green when you are looking at a long row of container carriers through the lens................

Happy Talk.

• Like 2

What a place that is.  Spent a week there one afternoon earlier in the year.

Only saving grace - almost! - is the butcher on the main street who's got a permit to prepare & sell "proper" fresh venison.

When asked "What's the best thing to come out of Cullompton" the reply is always..... "The M5, it gets you out very quickly !"

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

When asked "What's the best thing to come out of Cullompton" the reply is always..... "The M5, it gets you out very quickly !"

What? It is usually stuffed with Stubby's caravans and SAGA Coaches when I use the damn road. :triniti:  :O  :scared:

S. Moss

He is definitely Sensible because he seems to focus on gricing/spotting/filming ( whatever it's called these days).

There's no arguments about scale and accuracy and the colour green when you are looking at a long row of container carriers through the lens................

Happy Talk.

Is he really a Gricer then?

P

• RMweb Gold

What? It is usually stuffed with Stubby's caravans and SAGA Coaches when I use the damn road. :triniti:  :O  :scared:

I think you'll find my caravans are of the static variety.

Oh, I see what you mean...

• RMweb Gold

S. Moss

P

You missed out the battery powered Toyota Purile driven at 29mph by an old fossil as none of them ever use the petrol engine bit. :jester:

Mr Captain

Are you doing a group booking for us all at Diggerland?

Been there, done that, and grandson wants to go again this year.

Who wouldn't want to play with big machines? Mind you don't think I'll

be going for another ride in a digger bucket, should we return.