Track-Shack.com

Kris

• RMweb Premium

Is Britain not in Europe any more?, I knew brexit was causing issues, but I didn't realise how serious it's got!

Mike.

We're not in England, part of the UK, or in the EU.   We are a Crown Dependency - it's complicated! :yes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another order in yesterday for £100 of coaches, I find their website one of the most logical out there, arranged into sensible categories .

Definitely in my top three model shops these days

Good to know everyone is working hard while I'm on holiday! :jester:

A very pleasant sounding lady called Jane rang me to say I’d put some random note on the delivery gen ( from last time ) ,great attention to detail !

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Neil holiday again !!!!!

Lady Jane is superb lovely youthful voice and oh so helpful

She's not bad looking either

You're too late, she's married and has a son!

She's a great help, an absolute star.

• Friendly/supportive 1

I used to buy from Track-Shack, their prices and delivery were excellent the suddenly orders were no longer accepted as you have a European address.

This has also happened with some other companies I used to deal with, all without explanation, is it now to much trouble to post to Europe or are they just preparing for Brexit

• RMweb Premium

I used to buy from Track-Shack, their prices and delivery were excellent the suddenly orders were no longer accepted as you have a European address.

This has also happened with some other companies I used to deal with, all without explanation, is it now to much trouble to post to Europe or are they just preparing for Brexit

I'm sorry we no longer ship outside the British Isles, but the logistics of providing a good standard of after-sales service have made this just too expensive for us.  Warranty returns (edit - abroad!) cost more in shipping than we can realistically support, and still offer good prices.  Blame the couriers who think the middle of the Irish Sea is in Outer Mongolia, by the prices they charge.  Our apologies.

Edited by New Haven Neil

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some items yesterday morning (or just around midday), and to my surprise the parcel turned up before 10:30 this morning. 

Congratulations Neil, and to all the staff there. 

This is my kind of online model shop. 

:danced:

• RMweb Premium

Thanks chaps.  The staff are very hard working, and happy in their jobs - happy staff are efficient staff.

We had some delays to incoming mail this week due to storm Hector stopping the mail plane, but outgoing was OK thankfully as it passed quickly (but wrecked my garden!).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks chaps.  The staff are very hard working, and happy in their jobs - happy staff are efficient staff.

We had some delays to incoming mail this week due to storm Hector stopping the mail plane, but outgoing was OK thankfully as it passed quickly (but wrecked my garden!).

I hope  your  Garden  Line  did not  suffer  too much  damage?

• RMweb Premium

I hope  your  Garden  Line  did not  suffer  too much  damage?

Hi Steve.  No, not really, but several small items are never to be seen again!  It is all getting a bit tired, I have a plan for a rebuild this year as the posts of the raised section are getting very dodgy!  The ground is waterlogged in winter and they shuffle around, some have moved 4 - 5 inches in the 10 years since the last rebuild.  It is all dry now after 4 weeks with no rain (yes - here!) which also makes everything move as the soil contracts and cracks.  We had a running day yesterday and I had to do a bit of track repair first due to several derailments last time.

• RMweb Premium

Today is Tynwald Day on the Isle of Man, our National Day.

As such, it is a Bank Holiday, and there is no postal service, so an additional day will be required for our deliveries to make their way to our valued customers.  We usually achieve next day delivery 99% of the time, so I am afraid this one of the occasions where we won't be able to!

Thank you for your patience.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Given that Trackshack pricing is unbeatable, their service is stunning. i live near Southampton and my orders arrive regularly the next day, without the penalty of opportunistic shipping costs. They are also very helpful when it comes to returns and exchanges.

The only time I go elsewhere is when Trackshack are unable to supply.

• 5 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Id just like add my experience of great service from Track-Shack,

ordered 3 x Gaugemaster ballasted underlay and matching pack of point underlay yesterday as they were the cheapest option that I found on-line. Arrived today sent Special Delivery after only charging £4.00 p&p!

Very happy with their service and prices

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Id just like add my experience of great service from Track-Shack,

ordered 3 x Gaugemaster ballasted underlay and matching pack of point underlay yesterday as they were the cheapest option that I found on-line. Arrived today sent Special Delivery after only charging £4.00 p&p!

Very happy with their service and prices

We will have upgraded that to special delivery because of the weight being over 1.5kg - it's better for us from here (we're not Royal Mail at this end, the isle of Man has it's own postal service), several reasons but the upgrade is at our expense! Our max postage is £4, post free over £100. Thank you for your positive feedback. :friends: