HO Monon inspired layout

Waiting in for the patio men to come and start work but no sign as yet so as garage at least 10 degrees warmer than yesterday spent time boxing in additional factory and bridge. Looks like the support on the fiddleyard upright will need easing to widen clearance as longer freight cars pass through the bridge.

post-9435-0-44086600-1516616706_thumb.jpeg

post-9435-0-51563000-1516616718_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Pavers now at the front o& the garage door completing the driveway and I wish I had covered the layout with a sheet as a thick layer of stone dust coats all surfaces!

Free weathering service, don't knock it.  Much cheaper than Woodland Scenics.

Jamie

• Like 1

Pavers have done a great job and rain has washed away most of the Stone dust outside so will make a start cleaning up today. Looks like some old Wicks make it yourself wardrobes are surplus to requirement and could end up creating cupboard space in the garage which would create clean storage space.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Missed out on the snow this morning and finally warm enough to get back into the garage and continue the clean up from the brick paving dust that has covered every surface. Members of WRMS requested an increase in the size of the squares for the 60 square challenge to 5cms by 5 cms. This gives a total of 1500 sq cms to plan and construct a diorama as part of the 60 year celebration.

post-9435-0-88452000-1520523803_thumb.jpeg

post-9435-0-34721400-1520524814_thumb.jpeg

Edited by enginelane

What is this 'Challenge' that you speak of? I know nothing about it.

It was in the last Society newsletter and was mentioned as part of all our own. I am putting together a piece that will go on the club room noticeboard and will go on the Society website