Footplate - Kidderminster

wollastonblue

Guest Midland Mole @ Footplate

I agree that would be the best option, as long as wollastonblue is fine with me sort of hijacking his thread. :D

Alex

Now in stock from Hornby: R3458 Schools Class 4-4-0 921 'Shrewsbury' SR Wartime Black

Hornby2017%20R3458.png

Also, GWR Collett Coaches in Chocolate & Cream with Shirtbutton Crest R4758, R4759, R4760, R4761 & R4762

Hornby2017%20112.png

Alex @ Footplate

• RMweb Gold

Now in stock from Hornby: R3458 Schools Class 4-4-0 921 'Shrewsbury' SR Wartime Black

Hornby2017%20R3458.png

Also, GWR Collett Coaches in Chocolate & Cream with Shirtbutton Crest R4758, R4759, R4760, R4761 & R4762

Hornby2017%20112.png

Alex @ Footplate

Well Alex that's an intriguing combination.....Sunshine Schools and GWR Colletts. It is said there's a prototype for everything and in this case it's true.Apologies if I'm repeating what I have posted before but my earliest memory of train travel is a journey from Southampton Central to Cardiff catching the daily Brighton-Cardiiff train headed by 933 hauling a rake of Colletts.933 came off at Salisbury.I was six at the time but I vividly remember it bursting out of the tunnel at Southampton and my father saying ...."Kings Canterbury " as it drew up alongside us on the platform.

2) Listening to the feedback from Ed-farms in the post above, I will be trying to mark orders as dispatched from now on. To be honest I was not aware that completed orders still showed up as pending for customers, so I am glad this has been brought to my attention. I cant guarantee that I wont occasionally miss changing the status of an order, but I will do my best to keep on top of them. :)

Hi Alex

Personally I would not be too worried about it, I was a bit concerened at first - especially since it was a coach that was hard to find (Farish Hadrian Bar) but knew once the coach arrived everything was fine and that all future orders will be fulfilled - good job as once I have the pennies you guys have a few coaches I want

Morning all,

Stock news, all three version of the Bachmann LNWR Webb Coal Tanks and the Farish Castle classes Earl of Dunraven & Sir Daniel Gooch are now in stock with us. :)

Alex @ Footplate

Bachma%20170.pngGF%20119.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon all,

Quick stock update: Hornby R3402 LNER Queen of Scots Limited Edition Train Pack & R3522 A4 60026 'Miles Beevor' BR Green Early Crest are now in stock.  :)

Alex @ Footplate

Hornby2017%2023.png

Hornby2017%207.png

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all, the latest E4 - 35-079 Class E4 0-6-2 32494 BR Lined Black with early crest - is now in stock.  :)

Bachma%20172.png

Alex @ Footplate

Edited by Midland Mole @ Footplate

We have the 16t slope sided wagons in M.O.T Brown & Boston Deep Sea Fishing Grey, and we also have the straight sided ones in weathered grey. You can see them here.

As for weathering powders I'm afraid we don't do those.

Alex

Good morning all, new in stock today we have: Graham Farish 372-033DS Castle Class 5029 'Nunney Castle' in Great Western Green with DCC Sound fitted

GF%20130.png
Also, Hornby R4534E Ex-Maunsell Push-Pull Coach Pack BR Green & R6828 HFA Hopper Wagons Barry - Triple pack

Alex @ Footplate

Morning all, OR76DG001 Dean Goods 2301 Class 0-6-0 '2309' Great Western Lined Green is now in stock with us. :)

OR76DG001.jpg

Alex @ Footplate

• Like 1

Also brand new from Oxford Rail: OR76CAR001 Carflat BR Bauxite B748747, OR76CK7001 7 Plank Coke Wagon 'Dinnington 253', OR76MW7022 7 Plank 'Rickett London' & OR76MW7024 7 Plank 'Steetley & Co. Llynclys'.

Ox%2030.jpgOx%2028.jpg

Alex @ Footplate

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all. Lots of new things in stock from Bachmann & Farish, including:

31-190 Jubilee Class 45575 'Madras' Early BR Black - £140.50
32-165 N Class 31874 BR Early - £131.95
32-166 N Class 1406 SR Black - £131.95
33-179B 10t Salt Wagon Shaka Salt (weathered) - £16.95
33-186 10t Salt Wagon ICI (weathered) - £16.95
38-329A 
13t High Sided Open Wagon LNER Grey - £19.95

377-375C Toad Brake Van GWR Grey 'Hereford Barton' - £18.95
377-376A Toad Brake Van BR Grey 'Newton Abbot' (weathered) - £20.95
377-379 20t Toad Brake Van BR Departmental Yellow - £18.95
377-440 Triple Pack 12t Southern Vent Vans Express Dairy Eggs - £48.95

I must say the Jubilee in early BR livery and the salt wagons look particularly nice in the flesh.

Alex @ Footplate

• Like 1

Also new in stock, the Proses LB-902 Rotating Loco Cradle. Suitable for N, TT, HO, OO and O Gauge locos. This is a very nice piece of kit, well made and works a treat.

Proses%20LB-902.png

Alex @ Footplate

• RMweb Gold

Have recently purchased a couple of Flangeway Mermaids from Footplate. Excellent models.

Unfortunately I discovered that one had a problem when I opened the box but Footplate were very quick to offer to replace it and that has now been done. 

Excellent, fair and prompt. Very pleased with both models and service.

Lots new in stock today. The Oxford/Golden Valley Janus & Wagon Pack, the Dapol Class 122 Bubblecars and the Hornby Class 20 TTS.

post-31829-0-15995700-1499946779_thumb.jpgpost-31829-0-92774400-1499946794_thumb.png

I particularly like the Janus, it is a very attractive little model in the flesh. :)

Alex @ Footplate

• Like 2

Alex, will you be getting any of the Oxford Diecast Warwells?

I'm not sure so I will ask Derek in the morning for you. :)

Alex

Alex, will you be getting any of the Oxford Diecast Warwells?

Just double checked and yes, we have them on order. As soon as they are released we should get them in.

Alex

Hi Alex

I just wondered if you had any fairly cheap/second hand 20s (either BR green or blue), Warships (any livery) or class 47s (BR green or blue) in the shop currently?

Sorry if this is a bit specific!

Thanks,

Liam

Hello Liam,

We have a green Warship and a few blue 47s, all unboxed and around 29.50 each. I don't think we have any 20s at the moment though. We also have a boxed Lima two-tone green 47 for 29.95.

Hope that helps,

Alex

Hello Liam,

We have a green Warship and a few blue 47s, all unboxed and around 29.50 each. I don't think we have any 20s at the moment though. We also have a boxed Lima two-tone green 47 for 29.95.

Hope that helps,

Alex

Thanks Alex. I don't suppose you'd be able to PM me a few photos?

Many thanks once again,

I will try my best to take some pics before I go home and PM them tonight if I can. :)

Alex