Wycrail'14 - Saturday 1st November - High Wycombe and District MRS

Graham_Muz

I hope the baking team are including the chocolate flapjacks in their efforts. Looks like a good lineup otherwise, i'm looking forwards to the show already.

Hi,

I'll see what I can arrange with the public catering manager......mum....... :)

Simon

• RMweb Gold

The OP has been updated to reflect a couple of changes as Foxup is no longer able to attend and has been replaced by Llangenydd and the Severn Valley Railway stand is also unable to attend.

Less than two weeks to go now....

Hello

Georgemas Jct will be making its first appearance as a DCC powered layout with a full complement of sound chipped stock. Just have to hope that we can make it all work. See you there.

Cheers

George

• RMweb Premium

Ooh eck. Only a week to go! Better think about putting Waton's control panel back together and sorting out all the little N gauge wheels.

Looking forward to a good day playing trains.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Graham (#tryingtopleaseall), will there be free beer and pies?

Hi Chris

Free neither I am afraid but there will be good hot food and as much free tea and coffee for exhibitors as you can drink throughout the day.

• RMweb Gold

Severn Valley Railway stand is also unable to attend.

We are delighted to advise that the BR Standard Society is now attending with a stand in place of the Severn Valley Railway (which we hope to see back next year)

Just a few days to go now!  We look forward to seeing you there.

• RMweb Gold

We were there last year with Highbury and are looking forward to another cracking day out this year with Tucking Mill. Its a superb venue with top catering.

Mark Fielder is coming along to help us out and BCNPete has threatened to drop by so expect some visiting motive power on the North Somerset Light.

Jerry and Kim

Archived