Class 37 Steps

Pete Harvey

Ahem and some bits which some have from some young noodler bashing his neurones in sunny Caerdydd.... lol-016.gif

I've heard things about his resin ends - they're tainted allegedy with an ancient gyspy curse or something.

I have heard he's thinking of doing some fuel tanks with a bit more depth though...

Pix

I've heard things about his resin ends - they're tainted allegedy with an ancient gyspy curse or something.

I have heard he's thinking of doing some fuel tanks with a bit more depth though...

Pix

Someone is going to get more beer tokens then......................... respect-040.GIF

Pix

Sounds good.

Can you please add me to the "interested" list Pix ?

Cheers

Can you please add me to the "interested" list Pix ?

Sure thing Phil - I'm sure something will appear on my workbench when I get them done, hopefully over Christmas. I think these etched steps are the final push I needed to push on with my Tractors for Roath...

Pix

Looking very nice! will these be availaible soon, would probably have a Use for the equivalent of 3 locos worth at the moment!! one thing that I may add to comment is should the middle step be in a higher position, or the "Skirting" be thinner????

Very good product otherwise!

NL

NL

They will be with me in a couple of weeks from the etchers I understan what you are saying about the lower steps after checking several locos and measurements I have modelled them in the middle of the two extremes they can be mounted higher up if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived