Hattons announce 10 exclusive limited editions Austerity/J94 by DJModels

Andy Y

This is outrageous behavior from those who should know better! How is one supposed to chose between any of these delights without succumbing to the impulsion to buy all ten? Wicked people.

you could try buying not only all 10 but the rest too, and having the most outrageous J94 collection in existence.

lots more to come over the following years, and i'm finding odd ball ones still.

• Like 4

you could try buying not only all 10 but the rest too, and having the most outrageous J94 collection in existence.

lots more to come over the following years, and i'm finding odd ball ones still.

Dave,

When are you setting up Dave Jones Financial Services in order to arrange loans for people to buy all of the scrumptious models you are tempting us with?

Dave,

When are you setting up Dave Jones Financial Services in order to arrange loans for people to buy all of the scrumptious models you are tempting us with?

lol,

I like the idea, but unfortunately for your bank account it's going to get worse over the next few weeks too :-) sorry (he says only slightly seriously  :jester: )

Cheers

Dave :locomotive:

Do you have any ideas on dates for these and the rmweb special? Wondering if I can sneak a couple more in between my APT and Pendo...

Hi Steve,

I'm looking at the production to start before CNY or at the end of March at the latest.

For completeness sake, and to keep QC levels high, id prefer to manufacture these all at once, but ill try and let you know as i progress with the 2nd EP sample.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave

Will they do the Mountain Ash one without the weathering?, as i have on order one of the other ones.

This i was going to repaint it too the Ash Mountain loco.

So i hope they do it with no weathering as i do not like factory weathering on my loco,as i would like too do it myself .

Well done in doing these loco's  :danced:

Darren

Edited by darren01

lol,

I like the idea, but unfortunately for your bank account it's going to get worse over the next few weeks too :-) sorry (he says only slightly seriously  :jester: )

Cheers

I hold you entirely responsible if Tiddles the cat has to go without friandises for the next year

post-12570-0-97848300-1416326443_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

lol,

Cheers

Some form of financing is long overdue .I bought most of my guitars  and gear on  either no interest pay later,no interest one year deals (my favorite ) or a straight interest loaded loan which are often at favorable rates .it enabled  me to to sell other gear at my leisure and get a decent price which most stuff does if you wait long enough .Model railway dealers  dont seem to apply these methods of upping sales .I also bought my pro cameras all on  no interest pay later loans and sold other gear  at my leisure to pay for it .I couldnt have done it any other way .I suppose mark ups may well be less but maybe its time .

Edited by alfsboy

• RMweb Premium

Ooohhhrrrrr Backworth!!

I'd rather 6 or 9, or even either of the 48's (at the end there was two 48's at Backworth!!) but beggars can't be choosers.  As the H people did 49 I suppose that's out.

The original WD number was visible under the paint on the back of the bunker on one, I think it was 6 but might have been 9.

Happpyyyyy!!!!

• Like 1