Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Posted Image What was your favourite model of 2017? Cast your vote

Photo
- - - - -

Mariazellerbahn Himmelstreppe as model

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dutch_Master

Dutch_Master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 14:47

The flagship train of the Mariazellerbahn (AT) is the Himmelstreppe, built in 2012. It now has a smaller sibling, the 1:87 model by Halling. Press coverage, in German, on the launch here:

http://www.noevog.at...OG_R88&id=89375

Mind, it's not a cheap model: almost 400 euro! ohmy.png

HTH!

• Informative/Useful x 1

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#2 Herr Dienstleiter

Herr Dienstleiter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationVorderweissenbach

Posted 18 February 2015 - 17:11

Not to mention the cost of reinforcing the floor of your railway room to take the weight of the alpine scenery (unless you model the boring flat bit of the line in the Donauraum).

• Like x 1

#3 Stevelewis

Stevelewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,484 posts
  • LocationBUCKLEY NR MOLD North Wales

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:58

Bit of  a late  reply   but  does anyone  have  info  re  the Digital  status  of  the   3 car unit?

I am assuming it would  more  than  likely  be  8 pin  in line  witth  other Halling  products?

Edited by Stevelewis, 22 October 2017 - 09:54 .

#4 Dutch_Master

Dutch_Master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:37

That seems a logical assumption, but I can't tell for sure as I never bought one.

#5 tetsudofan

tetsudofan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationSouth East UK

Posted 22 October 2017 - 12:49

Steve,

Just looked at the box of mine (having cleaned of the dust!!), it says Digitalschnittstelle NEM652 and looking at the instructions access to the schnittstelle is via a removable flap on the base of one of the coaches.

Keith

• Informative/Useful x 1

#6 Stevelewis

Stevelewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 14:39

Steve,

Just looked at the box of mine (having cleaned of the dust!!), it says Digitalschnittstelle NEM652 and looking at the instructions access to the schnittstelle is via a removable flap on the base of one of the coaches.

Keith

Hi Keith

Hope you  are  well  ,   thanks  for   the  info  I think it  is the  8 pin  Schnitstelle  then!

Sounds like an  easy installation.

Not  sure  if  I will actually buy one  though  yet

#7 Dutch_Master

Dutch_Master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 14:59

Keep in mind that Halling is a batch producer: once the batch has sold, it's gone. New batch only when sufficient are on order, and I know the Himmelstreppe already had a 2nd batch made, meaning most of those who want one (or more) actually have them. Which implies that once the current batch is sold out, it'll be a while, if ever, for the next one to appear :yes:

Just sayin' ;)

#8 Stevelewis

Stevelewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,484 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 15:21

there  are  sme  available over  here   currently.

• Informative/Useful x 1