Do you have a list if what you have available in 4mm? I was looking on the website but failed to find what I was looking for.

Thanks,

Roy

Hi Roy,

I'll be converting all my kits to 4mm over time.

At the moment, it is just the Engine shed and very shortly the modular warehouse sections.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Just noticed that the banner ad for Intentio appearing on some RMWeb pages has a typo in the hyperlink, resulting in not reaching the Intentio web page (which I reached just fine by typing in the web address in the banner ad!)

I'll be watching with interest for 4mm items!

Phil have you got any 7mm module measurements that I can work off for positioning against my back scene board etc.

I've had a look at your shop page but not found a full itemised list of module bits for me to choose from, do you have one, if you do can point me in the right direction please.

In the meantime I'll go and look at your shop pages again, just in case.

Best

Phil have you got any 7mm module measurements that I can work off for positioning against my back scene board etc.

I've had a look at your shop page but not found a full itemised list of module bits for me to choose from, do you have one, if you do can point me in the right direction please.

In the meantime I'll go and look at your shop pages again, just in case.

Best

Have a look at the attached. Hopefully that will help.

Warehouse Modules.pdf

http://intentio.co.uk/warehouse-a/

Edited by BrushType4

Intentio kits aren't mass produced as they include a few details that take time to create. 

Window reveals are lasered, accurate brick laying practice is observed where possible and joins are dove tailed or mitred for a perfect fit.

I'm particular pleased with how the angled bricks come out. The victorian architecture made huge use of these features in their buildings and this is reflected in our kits.

post-1485-0-84036300-1496660301_thumb.jpg

Edited by BrushType4
  • Like 5

• RMweb Gold

7mm Signal Box kit now available.

Initially stone as pictured but a full brick version will be available soon.

attachicon.gifSB.jpeg

Origin of this box? It looks like some of the boxes in Wales. Not sure that I like the stone courses but could  be interested in a brick one.

Origin of this box? It looks like some of the boxes in Wales. Not sure that I like the stone courses but could  be interested in a brick one.

The stone based version is based on Talyllyn and is subject of a build thread elsewhere on the Forum. Similar designs were seen along Welsh GWR lines. 

Edited by BrushType4
  • Like 1

Ok just need to decide which opening I want/need, the door or arch section then I can place my warehouse module pieces.

Took me a little time to get my head around the module template sheet used to choose from.

I'll be going 3 high and 2 wide and I'll be placing and paying tomorrow............. I hope.

Best

• Like 1

Well that was exciting???

Placed my order selected Paypal paid the amount required and whamo error "taking too long to pay".  As it only told me that after I hit the pay button is there a problem with the site because I didn't pause while loading in my pay details?

Also it did say "nothing has been charged", that's good but it has deleted my basket so I will have to start again. :(

I'll wait for clarity on the paypal payment system.

Best

Well that was exciting???

Placed my order selected Paypal paid the amount required and whamo error "taking too long to pay".  As it only told me that after I hit the pay button is there a problem with the site because I didn't pause while loading in my pay details?

Also it did say "nothing has been charged", that's good but it has deleted my basket so I will have to start again. :(

I'll wait for clarity on the paypal payment system.

Best

Email me your order. Nothing has been paid.

Ok Phil I will do, but probably not 'till tomorrow morning, thanks.

Just noticed on the bottom of the shop page it says FATAL ERROR see>>>

Fatal error: Call to undefined function DISPLAY_ACURAX_ICONS() in /homepages/15/d313816665/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Intentio/wp-content/themes/twentytwelve/footer.php on line 16

Is this causing an issue with paying?   I'll send an email as you suggest and take it from there.

Best

Edited by Barnaby

I often get asked how to deal with the interlocking corners when painting? They also go on to say that is because they found there is extra work needed to blend them in to get a more realistic finish with laser cut models.

I say, a lot of trouble is taken to ensure Intentio kits are cut as accurately as the technology will allow and if one glues the corners square, usually no extra work is needed!

But we know at Intentio that this can be tricky getting everything square so we also cut the mortar courses extra deep so a little fine wet and dry won't rub away the engraving if any dressing of the corners is needed. 

Before and after painting.

post-1485-0-61722700-1497005301_thumb.jpgpost-1485-0-54072400-1497005314_thumb.jpg

Edited by BrushType4
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Low relief Modular Warehouse System.

attachicon.gifWarehouse Modules.pdf

attachicon.gifWarehouse Windows.pdf

Pick and mix the parts to create your realistic Victorian Warehouse.

Hi Phil,

I downloaded your Warehouse_Modules.pdf and, maybe I'm being dense, but the sizes (in mm?) don't seem to match up with the foot/meter scales at the bottom.

For example, the 'A1' modules look to be 14 foot wide, but this isn't 76.125mm in either 4mm or 7mm scales.

Confused!

You help would be greatly appreciated as the 7mm modules seem to be exactly what I'm after for my new warehouse on Offerston Quay.

Hi Phil,

I downloaded your Warehouse_Modules.pdf and, maybe I'm being dense, but the sizes (in mm?) don't seem to match up with the foot/meter scales at the bottom.

For example, the 'A1' modules look to be 14 foot wide, but this isn't 76.125mm in either 4mm or 7mm scales.

Confused!

You help would be greatly appreciated as the 7mm modules seem to be exactly what I'm after for my new warehouse on Offerston Quay.

The sizes are correct for 7mm scale. So I guess the A1 module is approx 11' wide. If you want multiple pieces, I can cut them out to your plan for no extra charge.

A test fit of a brewery built from Intentio modular parts that I've combined and modified. It is just about ready to send off but I'm rather keen on it and wouldn't mind keeping it to be honest. 1f642.png

post-1485-0-42918500-1522177519_thumb.jpg

post-1485-0-14514200-1522177540_thumb.jpg

post-1485-0-59466100-1522177575_thumb.jpg

• Like 3