A test fit of a brewery built from Intentio modular parts that I've combined and modified. It is just about ready to send off but I'm rather keen on it and wouldn't mind keeping it to be honest. 1f642.png

And what would be the brewer? Brown King :scratchhead:

• RMweb Gold

As a local to Bury St Edmunds (born in Great Barton), I can only say how proud I am that such quality products are being produced so close to home (both Intentio & Greene King Abbot Ale) and if I ever go down the 7mm route in the future, I will definately be looking for these products. Not sure how the conversion to 4mm is going, but will definately keep an eye out.

Ian (now across the border in Narfolk)

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Looks very good!!! Are you going to look into a paint storage unit in the future? Might be interested as I can find the right one I am looking for. Angled shelves so the paints sit in just nicely and easy to spot the right colour!!

• Like 1

Looks very good!!! Are you going to look into a paint storage unit in the future? Might be interested as I can find the right one I am looking for. Angled shelves so the paints sit in just nicely and easy to spot the right colour!!

We may do, we have a little 5 pot holder and looking at something a bit bigger that will fit on the modelling table along with hold tools and loco holder.

• RMweb Gold

We may do, we have a little 5 pot holder and looking at something a bit bigger that will fit on the modelling table along with hold tools and loco holder.

Something for around 50-100 paints with mixture of pot types (33ml Humbrol/Phoenix, Tamiya - lge and sml, and then there's droplet types, large green scene textured paint, weathering powder pots, Humbrol clearfix etc etc) is what I am looking for lol!!

Edited by ianLMS
  • Like 1

Modelling table loaded up ready to do a kit build demo tomorrow at the Scale 7 area show Albury.

I'll take pictures of the steps and create a step by step on my workbench thread, that is if I don't get distracted!

post-1485-0-79492800-1524224940_thumb.jpg

Edited by BrushType4
  • Like 1

To match our Art Nouveau Signal Box and Southern Railway footbridge, we are adding to the range a Southern Station and more standard concrete items starting with the Southern Railway Tool Store and Southern Railway PW Hut.

post-1485-0-93832900-1525034425_thumb.jpg

post-1485-0-79523400-1525034439_thumb.jpg

Edited by BrushType4
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I've had a nose through your website, there's some great stuff for a (beginning) GE modeller like me - but not much in 4mm yet. I'm still a way off needing station buildings etc. but are you planning to release more 4mm items?

I've had a nose through your website, there's some great stuff for a (beginning) GE modeller like me - but not much in 4mm yet. I'm still a way off needing station buildings etc. but are you planning to release more 4mm items?

Yes, will release all kits in 4mm and 2mm if we can.

• 2 months later...

Any information/update on the 7mm Brightlingsea engine shed kit please - together with details of how to pre-order?

I'd also like to reserve a 7mm Brightlingsea Engineman's Hut for collection at the East Anglia GOG gig at Bury St Edmunds in October.

TIA.

Edited by Pint of Adnams

Any information/update on the 7mm Brightlingsea engine shed kit please - together with details of how to pre-order?

I'd also like to reserve a 7mm Brightlingsea Engineman's Hut for collection at the East Anglia GOG gig at Bury St Edmunds in October.

TIA.

The Brightlingsea engine shed is near ready and will be available for collection at the EA GOG October.

Email phil@intentio.co.uk and we will sort it out for you.

• 6 months later...

We would like to let you all know that Intentio is alive and well! 

We have invested heavily in a industry leading Trotec Laser and workshop setup. 

Back orders are almost fulfilled and the last of these are being dispatched. We apologise and thank everyone for your patience.

Our speciality is for bespoke commissions and our order book for bespoke commissions is now open.

What New kits?

We also have new 7mm scale kits to tell you about;

• GWR permanent way hut based on Didcot.
  • Primrose Hill town range. Low relief Terraced houses, Pubs and shops.
  • Portacabins, Bothy and yard buildings
  • GWR, GER, LNWR Engine Sheds
  • GER 1865 Station buildings
  • GER, GN&MR, GWR bridges.
  • GWR and constituent railway Station Buildings.

Why Intentio?

• The majority of our kits and all our larger buildings are twinned walled for strength and longevity. This allows for full interior and exterior detailing with minimal fuss.
  • Kits are cut accurately and fit together, often with little or no glue.
  • Prototypical brick layout
  • Engraved reveals 

How to order?

Intentio will be at Guildex Telford and potentially at other Gauge O Guild shows before hand if any space comes up.

The easiest way is to order though is through our website www.intentio.co.uk or email info@intentio.co.uk 

Any Questions?

We are happy to answer any questions about our kits here. Please contact us directly for any other concerns.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1