NEW Realtrack DMU

charliepetty

The 142 has been expected by some for some time. Will really be great news.

As for the livery froth - a nice Tyne and Wear Regional Railways one would be super!!

If your needing photos of originals for research Charlie, give me a PM. Having spent years going from Bishop to Darlington on them, I developed a liking for the things!

How about asking sergent I the USA if they could make a BSI couplers just like they do for the tightlock ones. I'm sure there would be a few people, like myself who would love to see such things mounted on you 143/144 models. And having a prototypical BSI would be a big step up on the big Boys.

Guest eddie reffin

142s are not 'serviced at Corkerhill' (not my quote Mr Petty) so my money is on a 156 and the 142 was a given anyway as a spin off from the 143/4 chassis. More of a re-body than an announcement, that!!

But so have 185 TPE units been serviced at Corkerhill. Freightliner men were trained up for operating them in Scotland and the ones that stayed overnight in Glasgow went to CK to be fuelled etc.

• RMweb Premium

On no!   More units we have to plan for!    Charlie.    (No money left)

Hi Charlie

I hope you haven't run out of money to develop that Transpennine unit you want to make for me and my mate, despite you not knowing (until now) that you want to make one for me and my mate. :jester: