NEW Realtrack DMU

charliepetty

I rushed over to the Realtrack stand on arrival, as I wanted to see the new DMU - though Charlie has told me it is not my sort of DMU a few times, I still want to see if it can become one I like!

Charlie or Arran were not about to ask about the new DMU, shame it was not on display. I too thought it was going to be announced at Warley?

• RMweb Gold

Neville hill may be a cryptic clue, class 180s go there for maintance, shame charlie didn't say chester (for a 175)

As a spooky aside if you google earth newton heath there is a 180s parked on the shed

Edited by big jim

Was it announced at Warley?

I rushed over to the Realtrack stand on arrival, as I wanted to see the new DMU - though Charlie has told me it is not my sort of DMU a few times, I still want to see if it can become one I like!

Charlie or Arran were not about to ask about the new DMU, shame it was not on display. I too thought it was going to be announced at Warley?

I thought the same but perhaps I got my wires crossed with all the promised Rapido /Rail Ex and then the suprise Hornby 2016 announcement.

Didn't see anything announced

Has anything been said so far about an announcement? 

Yes, we all know what it is. We were told not to tell you though...

Has anything been said so far about an announcement? 

I think it's fair to say that if it had been announced you'd have heard about it by now.

As my resin moulding of 156 underframes is going quite well you can be damned sure that's what it is going to be.

• RMweb Premium

We have made No announcement as currently we have nothing to announce with firm dates and a production timetable, all we can say is its 'pretty'.

Arran & Charlie

Thanks for the announcement about the non-announcement.

Cheers,

Mick

Is that announcement official or unofficial?   :jester:

I would think that as there has been an official announcement on a non announcement, then we should wait until there is a further official announcement from the official responsible for the official announcements about the announcement for the announcement of the forthcoming product. 

(Sir Humphrey would be proud...)

We have made No announcement as currently we have nothing to announce with firm dates and a production timetable, all we can say is its 'pretty'.

Arran & Charlie

Well I would like to think the Transpennine Express 185 livery is very pretty, but I am probably way off the mark and leaving myself open to questions about requiring an eye test........