NEW Ltd Edition OO gauge J94 'Wilbert'

DJM Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All

Apologies for going quiet on this; have had a domino of things happening.

The DFR are currently amidst a development of a new webstore, which, once complete, Wilbert will be available to order through. Those who have reserved one will be notified before it opens the general public.

There are still models available for anyone who would still like to get in touch.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Apologies for going quiet on this; have had a domino of things happening.

The DFR are currently amidst a development of a new webstore, which, once complete, Wilbert will be available to order through. Those who have reserved one will be notified before it opens the general public.

There are still models available for anyone who would still like to get in touch.

They still haven't got the webstore up yet I'm guessing?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's hope the website works. I had forgotten about this since the original email sent back in April 2015. Somehow I missed out on any updates and also only just seen this topic revived again today! (it is easy to miss a topic on RMWeb unless it appears at the top of the New Posts list - only need to be away a couple of days and a new post drops way down the list out of sight.)

I wasn't getting email notifications either - something that seems to be a little intermittent. (hopefully this post will reassert that I'm following.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Gday, any news or updates please,

Regards G

Like all the J94's it's either in production or on the high seas.

No dates or ship to follow yet though, but I'll post as soon as I know.

Cheers

Dave

• 5 weeks later...

This one had been a little under the radar for me but having had a review sample through I think it's a delightful livery in a dark, dusky shade of blue; the lining is exquisite and I'm impressed with the nameplate definition.

Wilbert1s.jpg

Wilbert2s.jpg

Wilbert3s.jpg

• Like 6

This one had been a little under the radar for me but having had a review sample through I think it's a delightful livery in a dark, dusky shade of blue; the lining is exquisite and I'm impressed with the nameplate definition.

attachicon.gifWilbert1s.jpg

attachicon.gifWilbert2s.jpg

attachicon.gifWilbert3s.jpg

WOW!!

Gday Andy, it's like you were reading my mind. I looked up this thread about 2 hours ago and was about to ask any news, I then saw I'd only asked a month ago and thought I'll give it a few weeks yet and then these lovely photos. Cheers

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...