NEW Ltd Edition OO gauge J94 'Wilbert'

DJM Dave

The webstore was a no go so it'll be a paypal invoice.

I received an email from Owen Hayward on the 3/8/16. He says that he has been notified by Dave Jones that Wilbert has arrived in the UK and there will be a short delay till they arrive at the Forest Dean Railway. He then goes on to say that the webstore is not happening and payment will be via Paypal invoice. This is ok with me and I replied that I still want one. I have had no reply from him since.

Hopefully he is busy organizing invoices and packing Wilberts into boxes?

Not complaining but would be nice to hear something tho as I did ask in my reply email will they be deducting VAT for non euro orders (Australia) and what an estimation of postage would be.

Regards G

Just had my Paypal Invoice for Wilbert and an email saying it's ready for dispatch tomorrow needless to say mine has duly been paid! Can't wait

I think there may have been some crossed lines? The models are due to arrive end of this week and that's when dispatching orders will commence. Apologies for the confusion.

There are still models available should anyone be interested in putting their names down for one. I hope Andy's review on the previous page may sway you somewhat. I'm currently sat numbering the certificates that will accompany them - when I'm not sending invoices that is!

I think there may have been some crossed lines? The models are due to arrive end of this week and that's when dispatching orders will commence. Apologies for the confusion.

There are still models available should anyone be interested in putting their names down for one. I hope Andy's review on the previous page may sway you somewhat. I'm currently sat numbering the certificates that will accompany them - when I'm not sending invoices that is!

I'll be paying for mine on the 12th most likely cause I get paid again that day, just a heads up.

Hi Owen

I've just received an invoice for my order, I have tried to contact you multiple times via email in the past but with no response (I'm not blaming you, I don't trust emails anyway) unfortunately I had tried to cancel my order but that message doesn't seem to have reached you. I don't really want to cancel it as its a loco I adore but I can't see myself being able to afford it any time soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rhys

Hi Owen

I've just received an invoice for my order, I have tried to contact you multiple times via email in the past but with no response (I'm not blaming you, I don't trust emails anyway) unfortunately I had tried to cancel my order but that message doesn't seem to have reached you. I don't really want to cancel it as its a loco I adore but I can't see myself being able to afford it any time soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rhys

Hi Rhys

Thanks for letting me know; fully understand. Should circumstances change don't hesitate to enquire about another.

I'll be paying for mine on the 12th most likely cause I get paid again that day, just a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up. Have you had your invoice yet? If not, PM your address and I'll check. There's a few I'm awaiting confirmation of country for before sending.

Hi Rhys

Thanks for letting me know; fully understand. Should circumstances change don't hesitate to enquire about another.

Hi Owen

Thanks, it looks stunning and I hope they sell well for you! If things change and there are any left I will most certainly jump on the opportunity!

Thanks for understanding

Rhys

Hi Rhys

Thanks for the heads up. Have you had your invoice yet? If not, PM your address and I'll check. There's a few I'm awaiting confirmation of country for before sending.

I sent you a pm with my address, hopefully I get a reply soon.

D'oh thats what you get when you mix up the orders..... I was ordering the RMWeb one at the same time mixed up the dispatch dates. Oops

Hi,

There is no requirement to pay the invoice by any date.

Feel free to pay it when you'd want, although to be fair I can't keep your model or even those that I have left for too long, say maybe a month.

However if your modeling needs have moved on and you are no longer interested, please feel free to cancel the invoice accordingly. It's easy to do and immediate.

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

There is no requirement to pay the invoice by any date.

Feel free to pay it when you'd want, although to be fair I can't keep your model or even those that I have left for too long, say maybe a month.

However if your modeling needs have moved on and you are no longer interested, please feel free to cancel the invoice accordingly. It's easy to do and immediate.

Cheers

Dave

Dave,

I seem to have received two different invoices, how do I go about cancelling the second? I can't find any reference to cancelling it on the email or on the internet page linked to it.

Dave,

I seem to have received two different invoices, how do I go about cancelling the second? I can't find any reference to cancelling it on the email or on the internet page linked to it.

Hi mate,

Pm me the number you want cancelling and I'll do it from this end.

Cheers

Dave

Received 'Wilbert' this morning when the postman practically battered the door down trying to deliver it quickly in the pouring rain! Nicely packaged with a Limited Edition certificate of which mine is No. 5. I haven't tested it out yet but on looks alone it is very smart and the printing on the nameplate is excellent.

• Like 1

Received 'Wilbert' this morning when the postman practically battered the door down trying to deliver it quickly in the pouring rain! Nicely packaged with a Limited Edition certificate of which mine is No. 5. I haven't tested it out yet but on looks alone it is very smart and the printing on the nameplate is excellent.

Photos if possible pretty please.

Have paid my invoice but its winging its way to Oz so may be awhile yet. Really looking forward to Wilbert arriving.

Regards Glenn

Picked up mine from the sorting office this morning. Very pleased and looking forward to getting it onto the layout in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to Dave and Owen for taking the plunge on this one! I remember considering buying Hornby's Wimblebury a few years ago as a 'close as I can get' - very pleased that I didn't!

post-7423-0-87299400-1474475638.jpg

post-7423-0-78276900-1474475659.jpg

post-7423-0-63940000-1474475668.jpg

Accidental flash, but shows up the detail below the running plate:

post-7423-0-19636900-1474475651.jpg

Edited by Torn-on-the-platform
  • Like 3

Compared to the real thing there is a far bit of details that are absent from one side

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dc-7c/8750017627/

Note also the extra set of handrails on the running plate near the front steps also apply to the other side.

But note, that they are fore and aft of the steps, not as Railway Modeller stated immediately above.....  Also the Hattons WD liveried loco has pipework absent on Royal Pioneer and a different chimney to Sapper- the prototype is often slightly different to the model, and tooling an exact spec for the variations in any one limited edition can be prohibitively expensive, especially if other variants of the same loco don't have that mod.  Grab rails can always be added.

Looking at the pics of other WDs at the same event, who will be the first to model ROYAL PIONEER with its slightly wonky nameplate?  (Thinks.... I've got a set of Royal Pioneer plates.......)

Les

• Like 1