Talyllyn Junction. The Station area has been started!

Jintyman

Hi guys, yes I'm just in the process of altering it so that it doesn't infringe copyright, it should be ok very soon ;)

Jinty ;)

Totally my fault, I have infringed copyright, so I am re-uploading it with the relevant alterations in place, should be within the hour.

Edited by Jintyman
  • Like 3

David, Any progress on the Signal Box?

Not at the moment, too much other stuff going on..............................

Here is the re-worked video for you to watch!!!!

It should work ok now, I'll just have to find some alternative music for the future.

Jinty ;)

• Like 14

Looks great on that video there Jints, I am looking forward to Tuesday's little meet up and watching Andy P squirming and drooling at those 7mm bits "AGAIN" ..... he will crumble "AGAIN" and be off over the border next week with his cogs in his head whirring overtime, I bet he says "I will just 'ave an Inglenook shelf type thingy layout for a Pannier engine and a couple of wagons to shove and pull around" ... "I'll just start with one of those cool back scenes I can paint"   :paint: .

I'll bring my inhaler, with all that steamy kettly stock it will play havoc with my chest  :wink_mini:

Best regards

Craig.

Looks great on that video there Jints, I am looking forward to Tuesday's little meet up and watching Andy P squirming and drooling at those 7mm bits "AGAIN" ..... he will crumble "AGAIN" and be off over the border next week with his cogs in his head whirring overtime, I bet he says "I will just 'ave an Inglenook shelf type thingy layout for a Pannier engine and a couple of wagons to shove and pull around" ... "I'll just start with one of those cool back scenes I can paint"   :paint: .

I'll bring my inhaler, with all that steamy kettly stock it will play havoc with my chest  :wink_mini:

Best regards

Craig.

HE HE  :jester:  :jester:

Andy's calling at mine on Sunday after we have taken in the 11am Sunday morning at Carrog (plus cake and coffee of course).....then I've got a nice 0 gauge shunting layout for him to play with .........Bring on the 'Darkside of the side'      :triniti:  :triniti:...could this be the second coming .....

• Like 2

Further to my previous post, I listened to your Panniers, then listened to my own recordings of model locos. The one that comes closest in terms of deep exhaust is a YouChoos sound decoder of an LMS 'Crab'.  In future I am not going to say on my thread which sounds are in the locos in case I am put on a bonfire for heresy! The YouChoos GWR 94XX also has a deep exhaust. I am certainly glad these Zimos can be re-blown, because it has taken me some time getting there with steam loco exhausts.

Many thanks for your hospitality today in was good to meet up with yourself and Craig and to finally view your layout which is even better in the flesh. Well impressed with the point work excellent .....Andy was buzzing on the way home maybe he's hooked again  :jester:  :jester:

• Like 1

Many thanks for your hospitality today in was good to meet up with yourself and Craig and to finally view your layout which is even better in the flesh. Well impressed with the point work excellent .....Andy was buzzing on the way home maybe he's hooked again  :jester:  :jester:

You're more than welcome, it was a good meet up and I enjoyed our natter.

Shame I couldn't have any of Andy's Bakewells, they did look nice...........................

Andy hooked? it doesn't take much does it, 3 Panniers and a couple of noisy 37's!!!!   :jester:

You're welcome anytime.

Jinty ;)

Here here, a wonderful meet up, good to meet Martin (Gismorail), great to see Andy P become distant as time wore on as his brain was ticking over “ so that’s 12’on x amount of boards for the scenery, and y x board for the FY” & “ooh though Panniers do sound good”

Many thanks for the hospitality

Craig

Edited by muddys-blues
  • Like 2

He is not known as Andy Leantoo for nothing, as he leans towards 7mm again....   :declare:

He also needs a 'Leantoo' shed along the TOPS for housing all of his layouts that he has planned during his break in Wales ...... :jester:  must be something in the water maybe !!!!!