Eventually I've got round to posting an update on some of my completed projects. Earlier in the year I set about converting my Bachmann 64xx to Newton Abbot's 74xx for use on the Teign Valley project. Here is the completed model from the fireman's side. Numberplate from Modelmaster. Crew from the Airfix/Dapol set. Fireman's shovel from a DJ Models fire iron set.
The front view shows off the running plate handrail above the centre step .
Weathering was with my usual collection of Valejo/Tamiya paints applied through washes, dry brushing and the air brush. I may get the Birchwood Casey Gun Blue out on the coupling rods and tweak the weathering accordingly.
Bit of a tease for the next entry 5993 completed.....