8 layouts, refreshments, demonstrations, trade & society stands

Small step for wheelchair visitors

Layouts;

Wansbeck Road (2mm F/S)

Mick Simpson

BR (NE) 1957-62

29th St Wharf (H0)

Roger Nicholls

American (Continental Modeller May 2010)

St Mawgan (00)

Roger Epps

BR (SR) 1950's/1960's

Felton Lane (Goods) (00)

Paul Gallon

LNER 1947 (As featured on RMweb)

Teesbay (00)

Paul Gregory

BR 1990's

Stainsby (EM)

Dave Scott

LNER 1930's

Asping's Pool (P4)

A first excursion in P4 by a well known North East modeller!

Wildale (0)

Doug Wardle

BR (NE) 1950's

Demonstrations by Ted Flintoft (Trees) and Simon Howard (DCC)

Trade to include Durham Trains of Stanley, and MTFG Hobbies

WRLPG and Friends of Locomotion society stands

Mike

Best of luck with the show Mike. If anyone can't decide wether to go or not, get yourselves there. This is a small friendly show with quality layouts. We were exhibiting last year and had a great time. Plenty of special ale on tap! Enjoy.biggrin.gif Mike J.

Duly amended, even better as you're next to Stainsby. A nice little LNER corner.

Doug's layout is ready now and it's in the house not the garage. I have a standby layout ready for deployment though!!!

Mike

Oh, this means I will have to get Felton Lane finished ohmy.gif . But Mike it's LNER 1947 not BR.

Looking forward to it.

ps will Doug's layout make it in one piece this year?

Oh!Oh! If I am next to Paul, I had better make sure that Stainsby is upto scratch!

I am putting up the scenic section of the layout this weekend to give plenty of time to finnish off those bits and pieces which did not get done for its first outing at last years Darlington Exhibition. Famous last words I hear some of you say! The fiddle yard cassettes have been redesigned, and more built,so there will be a greater variety of trains running, this time.

Looking forward to the show.

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

im there again then biggrin.gif if your having any DCC problems bring them along and i will try to solve them for you or if you would like anything fitting bring the items along too (there is a small charge for fitting)

I will have a few small projects on the table to show or just stop by for a chat i dont bite wink.gif

Looking forward to the show again, cracking show and good fun for all.

cheers

Simon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

About a month to go and Felton Lane is coming on well and seems to be working ok so we should have trains running!

Trains running :-0

What and miss out on the fun we had with Doug's layout last year!!!!!

Not long till the show, just need to find a few little projects to do on the demo

• RMweb Gold

No Simon, you're not getting your grubby little hands on my LNER locos, they run ok as they are thanks. angry.gif biggrin.gif

who's said i want anything from your layout tongue.gif tongue.gif as you normally find me challanges to do anyway and your LNER stuff is too easy laugh.gif laugh.gif

cheers

Simon

Hello gents (and others)

Well I am getting a bit worried now, been playing with Wildale this evening and everything seems to be working well!!! I'll have to change something otherwise I wont be doing any crawling around rewiring a layout 15mins before the opening of the show.

By the way Paul, Felton Lane is looking really good, now if only you would let Simon play about with those locos of yours?????

Doug

smile they said things could get worse, so I smiled and things got worse!!!

• RMweb Gold

I'll have to change something otherwise I wont be doing any crawling around rewiring a layout 15mins before the opening of the show.

By the way Paul, Felton Lane is looking really good, now if only you would let Simon play about with those locos of yours?????

Doug

smile they said things could get worse, so I smiled and things got worse!!!

Hi Doug,

talk about spoling my day!! laugh.gif laugh.gif i will have to find something else to do if i cant fix your layout

Paul is adimant that he won't let me near his locos sad.gif

cheers

Simon

• RMweb Gold

Simon

I can always add some bits and pieces to make sure something goes wrong laugh.gif ohmy.gif !!!

Any suggestions unsure.gif ???

Doug

Dont do anything or Mike will kill me blink.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif but then again it would mean that he could releave you of some of your hard earned cash again wink.gif wink.gif

cheers

Simon

• RMweb Gold

Mike relieving people of cash ........

although you and I have witnessed him doing me for £20 when I only wanted to spend £7 blink.gif blink.gif

Arkwright strikes again biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I couldnt possibly comment about anythings wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

Cheers

Simon

• RMweb Gold

Just back from laying out tables for the traders and demonstrators, and moving surplus chairs out of the way. We had to stop at the Tut for a quick one just to make sure the beer is ok. It is.......

Dougs locos are chipped, just need testing as i dont have any 0 gauge track here at the works wink.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

looking forward to tomorrow.

cheers

Simon

Archived