Jump to content
  • entries
    48
  • comments
    42
  • views
    2,588

Entries in this blog

Converting a Station Kit to Fit...

Due to my unusual platform  format, see here:        I have had a Kestrel Station Kit waiting in the wings for a while now, waiting to be converted from "long and thin"  - as it is sold, to "sort of L-shaped" so it will fit neatly in the corner of the layout.   I started by measuring out the area that I have available - a square footprint of just about 10 x 11cm.  I then went about removing the various pieces of the kit from their sprues, and basically playing with

Ray Von

Ray Von in Kit Bashing

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.