Not a lot of modelling progress has been made in the recent couple of months. All of the track work on the layout has been completed (and wired). A start has been made on the scenery (or at least the land form) behind the station, and some modifications have been made to the over bridge.
I decided that the wing walls that I had originally constructed were a little too long, so these were cropped and new buttresses added to the ends. I also felt that the roadway was too wide so I took a saw to the bridge and removed a 5mm section out of one side of the road to enable narrowing to something that looks a little more like a country lane rather than a 3 lane motorway (it probably wasn't quite that wide but...)
Once the whole had been reassembled, the stonework was given an all over covering of a mortar coloured enamel, then the stonework was dry brushed in a variety of shades of greys / browny grey to pick out the stonework. The photos below show the current state of play, and now needs some weathering.
On the virtual modelling front, I have been drawing up some artwork for some GWR Dean bogies (6'4" has been drawn up, just starting the 8'6" variety). These will be for some Worsley Works coaches that I have on the go. Additionally, I want a 6 wheeled full brake (diagram V13) to go with the clerestory coaches, so that too has been drawn up (body only for now - still have the under frame to do).