Today I took advantage of the warm weather to do the majority of the painting on the Mk22 RFB, first priming the buffet area and then spraying the grey.
Typically I have now ran out of masking tape so I can’t do the rest. I might just use a set of fox transfers to add the red stripe and touch up the yellow stripe
My attention to detail is awful at the moment, (in everything not just modelling), I missed adding masking tape to cover the lower coach side
Fortunately it was easy to wipe clean with some thinners
I also did a bit of painting into Merlin, with a second mk3 sleeper and a mk3 TGS both needing the buff adding
Unfortunately that lack of attention to detail came back to bite me,
Yes, I forgot to mask one side of the TGS!
Now I will need to respray the white over the top of the dark green!