Having just about got the hang of the new software and negotiated the family birthday fest between mid Jan and mid Feb, I've returned to the modelling bench. The 2MT detailing has been finished off. I've added injectors, ejectors, upjectors and downjectors, quite a few bits of wire that no doubt have very technical names. I cut out the original door recesses and replaced with a new set back one and added side hung handrails. I've fitted a new chimney (thanks Dave) and subjected the body and chassis to a heavy weathering waft. I'll probably cut that back a little. I've a few areas to revisit and am awaiting the smokebox plate from 247. Once that's one, it's just the glazing and a little coal in the bunker and I think we're done.