To end off...
The Tank has obviously gone for airbrushing, as I finished last time I'd just applied the sand base coat. Following this, I began by painting the Green and following that the Brown, very easily carried out. Following this, I painted the dot's using a small brush using the 3 colours - beginning with sand, Green then Brown. In that pattern. I think the result was brilliant.
Following this I gave the model the gloss coat, following that I applied the decals to the model which took all of 30 minutes, course after I applied the Matt coat which finalized the model, which is not shown here but it has been done, trust me on that one.
Finally... It's done and on display, before finishing I thought I'd put them next to my brothers Panzer V Panther & Panzer VI Tiger I, so to show the German development of the tank range...quite impressive really.
Glad to finish another project.