There we are , a completed signal box. I am happy with the way it turned out, a fair amount of modelling involved.
So some shots of the box in general.
I have tried to make the inside reasonably detailed. All those windows make it very visible and I think it was worth the effort. I may have got some of the details wrong, but given the information I have it looks the part. I also found a photo of a locking frame and put it a yard or so in from the front in the locking room, probably not all that accurate but it gives the impression of something being there .
The lighting module connects to contacts in the locking room.
Oh, and one at night.
It is a bit of a reach to install it and I think I might want to have the board out a bit so I don't slip while drilling holes.