On with the build - I've been busy..
Up next I busied myself with clean up on various parts of the rear main gun - I also had to modify one part as it was a short-shot.
I also painted and added a couple of the life buoys..
The rear gun was added next..
At this point I decided to add some of the rigging - lots of pennies in the swear jar!
Then I got on with a job I'd put off, because of the clean up - the Hedgehog Anti-Submarine Mortars..
These were painted and fitted to the ship.
I went back in the instructions and cleaned up (there's a lot), assembled, painted and fitted a lot of parts (including the anchors & chains..
Then I concentrated on getting the top deck of the bridge to fit, before painting - again there was a need for some plaster-card..
I painted the side frames first and glued them in place using the upper deck to ensure alignment.
The top deck was painted and glued in place. Once dry a few more bits were added.
I would say I'm nearly there, but here's what's left on the sprues..
That's almost all for now on this build (I'm build the remaining guns atm)
Till next time