I've been a busy little shut-in this week.
Yes, we have had a 'shelter-in-place' order in Illinois, as well.
Either way, I've built the 'City Bike' set. These things were little heaps. Nothing lined up or fit. The white bike, which is a Honda Tact, was to have a saddle-bag assembly. I couldn't make heads-or-tails of it. I didn't have directions in the box, nor were such forthcoming online.
I forget which of the two leftmost scooters is the Suzuki, & which is the Yamaha, but left-to-right starting at the middle is a Honda Tact, Piaggio Vespa 200, & a Piaggio Vespa 50. The Vespa 50 is by Tamiya, and was a pleasant bonus in the box. Much nicer kit.
I finished the centaur I was working on some months back;
The pastel method I had researched to paint a Palomino came out much starker than I wanted. I toned it down with a filter of green ochre. I think it turned out well. I'm actually proud of this one. The base was a presculpted item, with a simple paint job.
I've also made progress with another Dungeons & Dragons mini;
This is to represent a current character I have. Problem is, he is to be some odd fantasy race. I don't know how to paint 'gold' skin. I'll figure something out.