Be careful what you wish for @gwrrob
So after 18 months or so on (& off the bench), the Engine Shed is finished and currently en-route (as I type) to it's final home temporally - as it's got to go to the layout builders in Taunton next week.
Anyhow on with the final part and where I left off - the roof or tiling nightmare as I like to call it (to be fair Bramley was quite poorly at the time - so I was not quite with it).
Ridge tiles were created using my Infini Cutting Mat & 6mm Tamiya Masking tape.
Masked up ready for the roof to be painted
Back from paint & unmasked, the roof is done (apart from weathering).
Next up was the the guttering and downpipes - the downpipe brackets are by Modelu, once these were on I added some of the machinery to the interior that I'd made in part 3.
Now I was on to the weathering, I used airbrush and powders on the roof and for the soot inside and up the front walls above the entrances (this got toned afterwards) and Flory Dark dirt wash for the walls.
Got some bits (all Modelu) ready for paint and a loco crew for another project).
With all the various bits for the interior painted they were added to shed.
With a few finishing touches, the shed is done - for now, as once it's in situe on my clients layout, there will be staff and few other details added.
Time for the big reveal..
And that's all for this build.
Till next time