A quick run down on materials used for the engine shed.
- Outside bricks: Scalescenes Red Brick TX01 with the colour dulled down using The Gimp
- Inside white washed bricks: Scalescenes Painted Brick TX05
- Guttering: Ratio Guttering & Drainpipes
- Doors: Ratio Doors with the arched tops removed with a razor saw
- Roof: York Modelmaking Slates N-Tiles01
- Windows: Scene-Setters Glazing Bars 3x4mm - I got these at a show. They are not currently listed on the website as they are rebuilding the site. I made the frames look more worn and yellow using a pastel. I smothered them in the pastel colour and then brushed it off. It sticks to the bars just enough but comes off the clear areas easily.
Edited by goldngreen