I've been considering starting a blog on here for a while and Wenlock's enthusiasm to see photo's of my Siphon G has propmted me to start. My workbench thread will continue to document my larger builds and this blog I plan to use to show my small and past builds.
The Siphon G was pretty simple to put together, just a bit time consuming because the sides are made up from several overlays. The olny change I made to the standard kit was to replace the corridor connectors with those from JLTRT. I just didn't like the folded bits of paper.
Firstly in primer:
Completed, with the weathering started:
FInally lined up next to my WEP Fruit D:
Since taking the last photo's I've finished the weathering, so there will probably be another photo in the future.