Event Name: Portsmouth Model Railway Show, presented by the South Hants MRC
Address: The Admiral Lord Nelson School,Dundas Lane,Portsmouth,Hampshire PO3 5XT
Day 1: Saturday 17th November 2018
Opening times Day 1: 10:30am to 4:30pm
Prices: Adults - £5Accompanied children - FreeUnaccompanied children - £3
Disability access: Yes
Car parking: Yes
Organising body: South Hants Model Railway Club
Organiser: The SHMRC Secretary(Richard Butler)[email protected]
The South Hants MRC are proud to present their November 2018 show. We have an excellent selection of very high quality Layouts, Demonstrators and Traders. There is a standard adult admission charge of £5 (no concessions) but all accompanied children will be admitted free (unaccompanied children £3). If you are bringing small children please note that some exhibits are quite high and a small stool might be helpful.
List of Traders Attending :
- Booklaw Publications
- C&L Finescale
- Coastal DCC
- Falcon Masterpiece Figures
- London Road Models.
- Model Railway Developments
- Rumney Models
- Squires Tools
- The Model Shop
List of Layouts Attending :
- St Marnock - 7mm - 0
- Outwell Village - 4mm - OO
- Horselunges - 4mm - P4
- Trowland S - 1/64th
- End of the Line - 7mm - 0
- Stoke by Nayland 4mm - P4
- Leysdown - 4mm - P4
- Hope Under Dinmore4mm EM -
- Sherton Abbas - 7mm - 0
- Fulton Terminal - 3.5mm - HO
- Banbury - - N
- Widley St.George - 00 Thomas.
List of Demonstrations :
- Roger Sawyer (Soldering)
- Roy Hckman (Buildings / Scenic Modelling)
- Jerry Clifford 2mm Demonstration.
- 2mm Scale Association Stand.
- EM Gauge Society, Stand and Demonstrations.
- Scalefour Society Stand and Demonstrations.
There are no reviews to display.