Looking forward to 7th & 8th December 2019
Come and enjoy a great weekend for keen modellers, railway enthusiasts and families alike.
· Visit the demonstration areas for the opportunity to learn new techniques.
· View over 30 must see layouts from a variety of scales & gauges from UK and abroad.
· Browse and buy from a great selection of 100+ quality traders & societies.
· A FREE shuttle bus service will run approximately every 30 minutes on Saturday and Sunday between Peterborough Railway station and the venue.
· Driving? The venue offers FREE parking, for Sat Nav please use PE2 6HE.
Tickets (including a free showguide and early entry) when booked before 12 noon 6th December 2019.
£9 per adult
£5 for children over 5
On the door - £10
Group bookings 10+ cost per ticket £8
Subscribers to BRM, Garden rail, Narrow Gauge World, Engineering in Miniature and Traction Magazines pay just £8 per adult.
Day 1: 7/12/19
Opening times Day 1: 10.00am - 5.00pm (pre-booked ticket holders 9:30am)
Day 2: 8/12/19
Opening times Day 2: 10.00am – 4.00pm (pre-booked ticket holders 9:30am)
The show is kindly supported by The Market Deeping Model Railway Club.
Visit the website for information on layouts and exhibitors and to book www.model-railway-shows.co.uk