The annual Model Rail Show of the Great Central Railway (Nottingham) this year will be on the weekend of 29/06/19 and 30/06/19.
Online advance tickets are now available from: http://gcrn.co.uk/
Visiting guest layouts and Traders.
• Deepcar OO lates 70s Woodhead Electrics.
• Beckton N Modern Image.
• Britannia Mill 00 Early Diesels.
• London Road 00 Modern Image.
• Norman Colliery 0 Gauge Lates 70 plus private diesels.
• GCR bridging the gap demonstration.
• Werrington Road 00 DCC sound diesels.
Trade Support in the Main Loco Shed from TTC Diecast, Anoraks Annoymous, Model Power Depot and the Nottingham MRC club sales.
• Oberdorf HOe German
• Oberroda TT East German
• St Fayre Rhianne French metre gauge
• A Taste of Alber TT narrow gauge
• Kozel Cement HO Czech Cement Works
Trade support in the Euro zone from Mount Tabor Models as well as the European Railways Society.
Plus resident layouts:
• Ruddington ‘00’
• Millhouse Lane ‘0’
• Thomas and Friends ‘00’
• Our outdoor multi scale layout
The Nottingham Society of Model and Experimental Engineers Ltd’s Gauge 1, 3 1/2 inch, 5 inch gauge raised tracks and 7 1/4 inch gauge ground level track each complete with tunnels, extensive landscaping and full signalling (small extra charge applies) (Sunday only however may also operate Saturday)
On the 1:1 scale railway it is planned that 46010 or 20154 and visiting class 31 - D5830 will be top and tailing the 125 group’s MK3’s on Saturday and visiting Hunslet Austerity 68067 will operate services on Sunday.
Usual site facilities of Café, Gift shop, Visitor Centre and Heritage transport displays all available as usual.
Opening times are 10:00 - 17:00 both days.
General admission prices including unlimited 1:1 scale train rides
£6.00 Children (5-16 yrs)
Model Railway Exhibition site only