- Type of Advert FOR SALE
- Item Condition NEW (retail stock)
- Time Left 26 days and 13 hours -
- Quantity 1
- Price £15.00
A little project I have been working on, a PCB that converts the DCC Bus signal to DC. Features as follows:
- Input stage designed to not clip DCC waveform - unlike normal rectifier circuits
- First output is full wave rectified and smoothed DC, typically 14v with a Powercab, other DCC systems may give different voltages. Ideal for smoke units or anything that would normally need a plug in DC supply.
- Second output variable from approx 1.5v to 14v by a simple screwdriver adjuster, ideal for powering LEDs (series resistor recommended)
- Compact design - only 33x50x15mm will fit in any small space, even under a building
- Capable of supplying up to 1.5A
- Input and output short circuit protected
So if you, like me, want to keep a "2 wire" philosophy with your DCC layout, but want to power those accessories? this little circuit is for you. Have an existing DCC layout and have added a building in a far corner away from your existing DC supplies? this PCB will get that lighting working.