Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. geoffjacks

    Made Upton

    The common name for these connectors are 'scotch locks'. There's hundreds on eBay - you'll be spoilt for choice :-) Geoff
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.