A little more progress when I was back home for Christmas. A couple more sections of cable trunking have been laid, I have now found a way that works well, with my fingers crushing them! I have also completed the girder bridge shown in an earlier photo. This now needs to be painted, as job for the summer. I have also removed the track from the mainline as I felt it was more appropriate for it to be laid with concrete sleepers. The original return loop has also been lifted as it had not worked properly for sometime. I have purchased a couple of rolls of cork, so again, when I am home in the summer, I can commence the relaying of the track. Hopefully all these changes will improve the running, as I will be in a position to run trains through the autumn this year, for the first time in seven years! A mere 22 weeks to get through now!
Happy New Year to all