Jump to content

Gedward

Members
  • Posts

    618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Gedward last won the day on May 21

Gedward had the most liked content!

Profile Information

  • Location
    East London
  • Interests
    Bovey Tor layout

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Gedward's Achievements

4.4k

Reputation

  1. Sunset over Bovey Tor.
  2. Not weathered yet, but all the same, my tribute to someone I knew so briefly. RIP Mick.
  3. Last one from today's shoot.
  4. Further work on this little corner of Dartmoor.
  5. Well no need to get suspicious of me. I have the usual claw- ball pein, a pin hammer, a wooden mallet and a rubber mallet for beating up on IKEA furniture.
  6. But maybe a couple of thumbs.
  7. An elderly lady asks a New York cab driver. "Can you tell me how I can get to Carnegie Hall?" "Lady, you gotta practice."
  8. The same thing happened to me recently. On re reading my post, I realised it could have sounded negative. I immediately contacted the recipient to explain. He was not offended in the slightest, but I'm so glad I checked anyway.
  9. After redundancy in 2016 and before full retirement, I did some freelancing and I also worked as a film extra for a couple of years. The majority of extras are hard working people but unfortunately, I saw a number of people who fit that description. The irony is that about 80% of your time on a film set, is actually sitting around doing nothing. So this small group were determined to hide for the remaining 20%. Go figure.
×
×
  • Create New...