Site usage rules
- Please do not post any content which is libelous, obscene, racist, sexist, religious, political, malicious or socially abrasive.
- Please do not post any content which you do not hold the copyright to or have been granted use of.
- Please do not post unsubstantiated criticism of any person, party, business or organization.
- Please do not post any content or links that serve to promote or offer for sale any goods, services, transaction or commercial entity that you have any involvement with until express permission is sought from the forum administrator.
- Any breach of the above rules may lead to placing a warning against the member's profile, and/or suspension, limitation or removal of forum access rights. Subsequent registrations will have the same penalties applied. Topics or posts which contravene any of the above rules may be removed without further notification.
Our company Terms and Conditions of use may be found here - http://www.warnersgroup.co.uk/about-warners-group/terms-conditions/
Warners Group Publications Plc take your privacy and security very seriously. We will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide the products and/or services you have requested. Continuation of use of the site as a registered member indicates acceptance of the updated policies.
The site database retains the identity name(s) you created, your email address to send out any notifications you have requested, your password in encrypted form, your IP addresses used at registration and posting and any content which you have submitted to the site. The software places cookies on your device to retain your login information in your browser(s) and to remember what content you have read or require to be notified of.
Removal from site database:
If you wish to have your personal information (as above) removed from RMweb please contact us at [email protected] and clearly communicate whether your require any of the content you have uploaded to be removed.