Bodmin North Station Building Plans

2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

I've been through my collection of books and have dug out a large number of photos of the station building at Bodmin North.

It's a building constructed of random course stone and therefore translating photos into a scale drawing is difficult.

I do have a 1mm to 1ft drawing of the main building at Wadebridge. This has some similarities but isn't easy to scale.

Before I embark upon an exercise of much head scratching and screwed up paper, does anyone know if drawings of Bodmin North station buildings exist anywhere?

Many thanks for any pointers.

PS, it can't be measured on site as it is now a road, car park and housing estate!

Hi Chris,

The South Western Circle have drawings available for the Station Building, Goods Shed and Signal Box from Bodmin North. You do need to be a member to purchase them though.

Sorry but having difficulty posting a link to their site...

Hope this helps.

Clive.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Chris,

The South Western Circle have drawings available for the Station Building, Goods Shed and Signal Box from Bodmin North. You do need to be a member to purchase them though.

Sorry but having difficulty posting a link to their site...

Hope this helps.

Clive.

Thanks Clive

I've had a look at the public face of their site. I'm not a member and, having looked through the list of items available to members, I only really want 2 drawings. By the time you add up membership, drawing reproduction and postage there's not much change out of £40. I'm also not keen on buying drawings sight unseen - you've no idea what level of detail is included.

I was hoping that there might be magazine or other publication with a basic drawing but I've not found anything to date. 

(link here for others: http://www.lswr.org/core.asp?Page=1&Id= )

Thanks Clive

I've had a look at the public face of their site. I'm not a member and, having looked through the list of items available to members, I only really want 2 drawings. By the time you add up membership, drawing reproduction and postage there's not much change out of £40. I'm also not keen on buying drawings sight unseen - you've no idea what level of detail is included.

I was hoping that there might be magazine or other publication with a basic drawing but I've not found anything to date. 

(link here for others: http://www.lswr.org/core.asp?Page=1&Id= )

I am now a member. I will be looking at buying some in a week or two, How long they take to get I know not, but I can get two copies or the ones you require as well. I am waiting for the reply on cost and etc. I am getting them posted to the UK as I am over in September.

Archived