Triple 12v supply module from various supplies including DCC

I just bought one of these on Ebay on thought I'd share it with you

I can connect it to my DCC bus and power my 12v dc accessories off it, 

It is a New PSU1 Blocksignaling universal 12v dc power supply.

it provides 3x 12dc outputs from a single input range of ( 15v to 32v dc 14v to 24v ac DCC )

each output protect with a separate 250mA self-resetting fuse

http://www.blocksignalling.co.uk/index.php/12v-dc-power-supply-with-universal-input-psu1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BlockSig-NEW-PSU1-BLOCKSIGNALLING-UNIVERSAL-12V-DC-POWER-SUPPLY-PSU1/121488342991?_trksid=p3693.c100102.m2452&_trkparms=ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140212121249%26meid%3D656b9faa29ec4446a2063bd541f4a060%26pid%3D100102%26

post-7318-0-19030300-1438078354_thumb.jpg

Nigel  :imsohappy:

I do hope you are not spamming this forum with your own auction or products. If everyone listed things they found interesting on Ebay then this forum would be useless. There is a separate Ebay forum on RMWeb.

If we were all still using usenet news groups you would have got a much more "robust" response from some people.

I do hope you are not spamming this forum with your own auction or products. If everyone listed things they found interesting on Ebay then this forum would be useless. There is a separate Ebay forum on RMWeb.

If we were all still using usenet news groups you would have got a much more "robust" response from some people.

If your going to be like that I'll keep my good finds to myself  :banghead:

If your going to be like that I'll keep my good finds to myself  :banghead:

That sums it up nicely :) It's your idea of a good find.

I don't want to trawl through reams and reams of everyone else's "good finds", especially ones that have little relevance to the forum they're posted in. I'll amplify that last comment. If you really need three supplies at 250mA each then the last thing you should be doing is loading up your DCC bus in the way you are recommending. It's actually quite a bad find in that respect :)

Perhaps there should be a special sub-forum for "good finds".

Archived