Lates Rapido UK newsletter is online!

rapidotrains

Hi guys,

Our latest UK newsletter (volume FOUR) is now online.

If you are a subscriber, you got this in your email inbox a long, long time ago. At least five hours. 

So if you haven't signed up yet, please click on the link at the top when you view this web-based version:

http://www.rapidotrains.com/rapidonewsuk04.html

We're hoping to reach 100 subscribers. I think we have about 17 now....

Seeing as it took Bill and me about three days to write the newsletter, that's 5.6666 subscribers per day of work.

Thanks and regards,

Jason

Rapido's Next British Model

...It'll also look just as great running at night as it will during the day.

Some British outline experts* might argue that many British outline models already actually look much better at night.

You can't see any defects at night and most of them don't come with any lights at all..

* But not those who advocate the 3' viewing distance rule.

So if you haven't signed up yet, please click on the link at the top when you view this web-based version:

Just so Bill doesn't have to worry about the odds of being picked up by a travelling spacecraft during the thirty seconds he might have before dying of asphyxiation after being thrown out of a spaceship or the odds of dying of tedium (or should it be ennui?) while trapped in intersitial timespace after being teleported into a Charged Vacuum Emboitment, I've signed up for the email newsletter.

At some non-deterministic future time point I will have to look for it in the spam filter, where my company cleverly sends all such emails, buried amongst a collection of missives (mostly from online vendors offering me deals on all sorts of things) which collectively make emptying the lint filter in my dryer more interesting.

And, by my maths, I instantaneously made Jason and Bill more productive. They now reach 6 subscribers per day of work on the newsletters.

Love the news letter.

Those APT-E connections look heavily engineered but Look forwards to it and the next Rapido model announcement at Warley. And I,ll be damed if I can think of a connection between them ( except HST prototype).

Bill and Jason are correct about people wanting to own their first Rapido model, I got so desperate that I went and brought the LRC in starship Entreprise colours quickly followed by a few coaches. It looks a little out of place on a UK layout but speaks nice Quebecois!

Archived