what can be used as pre grouping wagon loads

Some weeks ago this thread had a discussion about Dinas Silica Bricks. I have now found a reference which explains the name.

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2Fs12633-014-9190-6.pdf

With reference to Sandy's boozing, we had a beer festival here in Wenvoe on Saturday. We went with the neighbours at 8.00 pm and they had run out of beer!! So it was a no-beer festival. Fortunately the other pub on the village was well supplied.

• Like 2

Some weeks ago this thread had a discussion about Dinas Silica Bricks. I have now found a reference which explains the name.

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2Fs12633-014-9190-6.pdf

With reference to Sandy's boozing, we had a beer festival here in Wenvoe on Saturday. We went with the neighbours at 8.00 pm and they had run out of beer!! So it was a no-beer festival. Fortunately the other pub on the village was well supplied.

That's an interesting article John, and on the assumption the statement ......

'..oxygen and Silicon are the two most common elements in the Earth's crust..' is correct,

I feel a Pub Quiz question coming on....

The Pub with no beer? It's not the one I'm booked into for the 'Cardiff Model Railway Show' on Oct. 14/15th is it?,

Edited by Penlan
  • Like 2

'..oxygen and Silicon are the two most common elements in the Earth's crust..' is correct,

The Pub with no beer? It's not the one I'm booked into for the 'Cardiff Model Railway Show' on Oct. 14/15th is it?,

'Name two famous things from Glyn Neath'? (Max Boyce and Dinas bricks)

• Like 1

It's the very same pub Sandy. Bring emergency rations.