Warley NEC - All over for another year. Feedback so Far.

wollastonblue

I'll be there on the Sunday as I have a certain distaste for being trampled underfoot [this assumes of course that Saturday will be the busier day as in times past]. As always, I'm up for a meet - 1 pm by the centrepiece sounds like a plan.

Chris

• RMweb Gold

I should be there as a punter, and possibly in possesion of a shopping list this year. I had been mulling over going to Wigan instead, but a drive of double the distance put me off, plus I can get the train if I want to the NEC.

I better remember to put this on the Calendar when I get home otherwise I will find my wife will be telling me we are doing something that weekend.

I'll be there for both days. But since I'm new here and don't know anyone I may stick with my own company. wink.gif

If any member who is going could take some photos of Ponca Yard, I'd be greatful - It is a long way from the North of Scotland, and there is a very good possibility that the dates may clash with a high priority appointment in this part of the world

.....and Monty, the members don't bite!

If any member who is going could take some photos of Ponca Yard, I'd be greatful - It is a long way from the North of Scotland, and there is a very good possibility that the dates may clash with a high priority appointment in this part of the world

The annual Haggis hunt? :D

Archived